Motor Vehicle Accidents

In Ontario, if you have suffered an injury in a motor vehicle accident, you should immediately apply for accident benefits through your own insurer. You may qualify for weekly income replacement benefits and may receive funding for rehabilitation services such as physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic treatment from the accident benefits insurer.

You may also have a claim for pain and suffering against the driver of the vehicle that is to blame in the motor vehicle accident if you suffer a permanent and serious impairment.

You may have a permanent and serious impairment if:

  • your injuries affect your ability to be employed
  • substantially interfere with your ability to continue in your pre-accident employment
  • significantly interfere with your activities of daily living

You may also be able to claim for income loss and claim for family members under the Family Law Act and other incurred expenses.

If you have suffered a significant injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident it is important to retain an experienced personal injury lawyer who will obtain compensation for your injuries.

Van Dyke Law Office is experienced in handling claims with automobile insurance companies and will work hard to obtain the compensation that you deserve.

Please contact us at 1-888-217-0183 for a free consultation. We can also arrange a free consultation at your home or hospital. We serve all of southeastern Ontario from Ottawa to Cobourg to Cornwall.

Contact Van Dyke Law

If you have an issue related to Motor Vehicle Accidents that you'd like to discuss at no charge with a lawyer, please contact us and we will respond promptly to discuss your options.